The 3 M’s: Menstruation, Mothering & Menopause
are the 3 most impacting phases of a woman’s life and affect the way she lives and breathes her womanhood.
The work we do in a holistic coaching session centers around recognizing the power the phase you are in offers you to a more conscious and radical awakening in your life, and the many ways women have been ‘cultured’ to suppress that power:
There are many ways for you to get started:
~ an individual session to experience what Women’s Life Coaching is about
~ programs designed for you to choose from
~ design your own program
Contact me for a FREE consultation!
If you are ready to take charge of your health and responsibility for your feminine life, then The Woman Way Coaching is the path for you!
Coaching offers accountability to yourself as you desire to make changes in your life…
Coaching is individual, tailored to the challenges you are facing and the phases of womanhood you are in
Coaching offers education as well as compassionate and powerful practices so you can tune in to your inner voice and unique needs
The Woman Way Coaching empowers you to take action toward the life you want and the YOU that is wanting to rise up and claim her sovereignty in the world!
The Woman Way Coaching is a mentor relationship that offers support, guidance, teaching, mentoring, experience and accountability using different body-mind-spirit techniques tailored to YOU to help you open to your feminine inner and outer worlds.
Coaching allows you the opportunity to understand & heal your pains, to befriend your cycles & yourself, and feel your feminine power like never before!
Pregnancy coaching can address some of the most important issues that can affect her experience of pregnancy and birth:
Birth plan and birth preparation
Relationship to caregivers
Nutritional coaching as prevention of common pregnancy diagnosis like Gestational Diabetes, Pre-term labor or Pre-eclampsia
Fear around birth and parenting
Pain coping, pain medication and cesarean birth
Pregnancy Coaching helps in many important ways:
- Stress and Anxiety
- Back pain, Shoulder/Neck pain, Pelvic/Hip disorders
- Healthy pregnancy lifestyle
- Personal growth as you transition into Motherhood, a period of time naturally designed to bring major shifts to a woman’s psyche
- Natural/Vaginal birth preparation
- VBAC or HBAC preparation
- Cesarean birth preparation
- Compassionate use of Drugs and Medication in birth
- Healing from a difficult birth
- Preparing for birth as a survivor of sexual abuse
- Build confidence in yourself for birth and motherhood
- Attachment Parenting, babywearing, breastfeeding and ‘bottle nursing,’ co-sleeping
- Relationship issues arising with Partner, Mother, Mother-in-Law, etc
- Fertility Awareness, LAM, Sexual Relations, Birth control
- Vaginal, Menstrual and Breast Health
- Connecting to/Creating a Mothering Community, and so much more!
1 in 3 women are having cesarean births (the WHO recommends a healthy rate of about 1 in 10) with unwanted interventions leading up to it, often times leaving her traumatized after the monumental experience that birth is for a woman.
For some this means Postpartum Blues, Postpartum Depression (PPD) or even Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Trauma prevention is key and Pregnancy Coaching will address this
Women’s Life Coaching
See Women’s Life Programs
A guidance consultation, “Call Session,” could involve the following topics:
- Women’s health: breast, uterine, ovarian, vaginal, bleeding
- Pelvic Health including pelvic floor concerns
- Birth, Post-partum, Breastfeeding
- Peri-Menopause and Menopause concerns
- Fertility Awareness and Challenges
- Stress and anxiety
- Yoga practices
- Relationship concerns
- Life Motivation
- Herbal and Nutritional guidance
- Parenting young women
See Fertility Programs here
Women’s health: breast, uterine, ovarian, vaginal, bleeding
Fertility Awareness and Challenges
Stress and anxiety
Life Motivation and Purpose
Herbal and Nutritional guidance
Body image and weight loss
Natural support to Fertility Treatments